HFD Group is one of Scotland’s leading commercial property, development, construction, investment and management companies.
The integrated management system of HFD Group currently encompasses:
- Our Quality Policy – set out below.
- Our Facilities Management Policy – set out below.
- Our Environmental Policy – set out below.
HFD Group Quality Policy
- Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations;
- We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance;
- We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- a customer complaints procedure
- selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- training and development for our employees
- regular audit of our internal processes
- measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
- Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual which is made available to all employees;
- This policy is posted on the HFD websites and can also be found within the staff HR documentation;
- Although the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Directors have ultimate responsibility for Quality, all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work to help ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.
HFD Group Facilities Management Policy
HFD Group endorse and commit to the provision of a professional and pro-active facilities management (FM) system taking consideration of:
- External and internal issues relevant to the company;
- Requirements of the company’s interested parties;
- FM compliance obligations.
This policy statement acts as a framework for setting objectives and reducing risk within HFD’s FM Operations. HFD are committed to ensuring delivery of services satisfy applicable requirements and seek to continually improve service delivery.
HFD actively consider the characteristics and requirements of their property portfolio to satisfy our proprietors.
HFD are committed to providing FM services that:
- Are delivered to meet proprietors and contractual requirements;
- Are delivered efficiently balancing output and resources;
- Protect the fabric of their property portfolio and maintain their asset value;
- Consider new projects to ensure that maintenance is recognised and costed as early as possible
- Monitor key performance indicators;
- Facilitate continual improvement of staff and interested parties’ requirements through communication channels to deliver quality services.
HFD Group Environmental Policy
HFD Group recognise that the context in which our business operates has an effect on the local, regional and global environment.
The strategic direction of the business will take account of environmental impacts and seek to minimise these wherever possible.
Environmental regulations, laws and codes of practice will be regarded as setting the minimum standards of environmental performance and using these the business will set environmental targets and objectives, the framework, designed to improve our environmental performance.
In particular we will:
- assess with a view to minimising environmental impacts of all activities, products and services;
- reduce pollution, emissions and waste;
- reduce the use of all raw materials, energy and supplies;
- expect similar environmental standards from all suppliers and contractors;
- encourage customers to use products and services in an environmentally- sensitive way;
- liaise with the local communities and neighbours;
- participate in discussions and forums concerning environmental issues;
- raise awareness, encourage participation and train employees in environmental matters.
HFD Group commits to reviewing our policies and systems regularly to ensure that they remain suitable and appropriate for our organisation.
William D Hill
Chief Executive Officer